First things first. This Bitch has to thank KAI nominating me for this award. I’m still stunned that anyone actually reads Anxiety Bitch, let alone nominated me for an award. Holy shit! So, here’s a big, fat, bitchy “Thanks” from me, Kai!
The Leibster award: An online blogging award for bloggers to gain more followers and recognition. It’s also a chance to get to know the person behind the blogging and helps others find support and have their voices heard.
The rules are…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
3. Nominate bloggers who you think are deserving of the award but also help promote newer bloggers with less followers
4. Tell the blogger/s you nominated them
5. Give them 11 questions of your own
So, without the benefit of a reach-around first, here’s my answers and the questions I was asked.
1. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Shit. What time is it?
2. What is your favourite music to listen too
I like many different types of music. If I have to pick, I’d say Rock/Metal. Linkin Park, Metallica, and Shinedown are some of my absolute favorites.
3. What makes you smile?
It depends on my mood. Sometimes a thunderstorm. Sometimes it’s animals. Sometimes family. Music, movies…it depends.
4. Why did you start this blog?
Therapy, baby! This Bitch blogs for therapy. Because murder is illegal and I’m trying to avoid throwing myself into the void.
5. What is your favourite book and why?
I can’t focus to read much anymore. Anything longer than a paragraph is gone from my brain as quick as a blink. When I could read, I liked anything by Shakespeare.
6. What is your favourite word and why?
“Bitch” Why? I guess I like the sound of my own name.
7. Favourite colour to wear?
I prefer to wear black or gray, but white is my most favorite color.
8. Would you rather have no WiFi and be given £1,000,000 or have WiFi and be give £10?
No WiFi. No question.
9. What is your favourite song lyric?
“Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
You’re whole life waiting on the ring to prove you’re not alone
Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
Have you ever invited a stranger to come inside?
It’s only half past the point of oblivion
The hourglass on the table
The walk before the run
The breath before the kiss
And the fear before the flames
Have you ever felt this way?”
~ Pink “Glitter In the Air”
10. What is your ultimate life goal?
11. If you could have a super power what would it be? Why?
I would be “All Better Bitch” and I would have the power to make everything, no matter what was wrong, all better for everyone.
Now, the bloggers I’m nominating are:
Here are the questions to be answered:
- What was the last lie you told?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you believe in the paranormal?
- What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- What is your favorite joke?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Last movie you watched?
- What does a good day look like to you?
- Reality TV: Greatest thing since sliced bread or downfall of humanity?